Combat Archery

Poster: Bobbe Herman <zitad@mindspring.com>

>Greetings,
>
>Any and all combat archers needing to make combat arrows, are invited to a
combat archery workshop.  It'll be at the O'Reilly's home in Angier.  The
work shop will start early because we have a lot of arrows to make lets say
10:00ish am.  We can also do some shooting and armor making.
>You will need to bring with you, leather, fiberglass tape, 4" plastic
fletching, foam, Great Stuff, and Glue (fletch tight).

>Please contact me if you have any questions about what to bring.
>
>Sunday, Sept. 6, we will have another combat archery practice at Carolina
Pines in Raleigh, starting at 1:00.

>Contact info:  home# (919) 639-8701 6-9
>               Work# (919) 662-1764 8-4
Directions:  From the north - take your best route to Fuquay-Varina, NC.
Take hwy 55 east about 5 miles.  You will go past a small grass landing
strip on the left.  The next blacktop road to the right is Kennebec Church
Road.  Make a right.  *Go about 1/2 mile and make a right onto Oak Cliff
Lane into Kennebec Acres.  Go to the first street on the left (Regal Drive)
and make a left.  Go to the last driveway on the left and you are there.
              From the south - take your best route to Angier, NC.  Take
hwy 55 west about 2 miles.  You will go past Ralphs Bar-B-Que (Good Stuff!)
and the next street to the left is Kennebec Church Road.  Make the left at
the Kennebec Church Sign (Grave yard).  Follow Direction from *.
               9917 Regal Drive
               (919) 639-0120

In Service,

Zita Dominguez
Baronial Archer Marshall for Windmasters' Hill
House Flamingbolt