OFF-TOPIC: Roommate needed

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

I apologize for wasting the bandwidth, but I need some help.

A young Lady of my intimate acquaintance is in a desperate situation and
needs to find a place to stay as soon as possible.  She is looking for a
room to rent or to share an apartment or townhouse.  She is in the SCA,
and would prefer to be with like people, if possible.  She has a solid job
with a good salary, doesn't smoke or stay up all night partying, and
loves cats. She is looking for something in Northern Atlantia (preferably
in MD, Montogomery County to be precise (Roxbury Mill)). If anyone can
help, please contact me off-line.

Many thanks in advance.

Istvan Dragosani
                                        http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy/