fighter practices

Poster: terry_buyers@catbox.win.net (Terry Buyers)

Due to an apparent lack of interest, the open Thursday night hard suit
session, rapier, ect. at my house is no more.

Also, the Saturday afternoons in the armor shop are cancelled.

Please note that I will be more than happy to arrange a private class or
individual session for anyone with minimal notice - preferrably at the above
times, but with a little notice, I will make myself available just about any
time. If I'm not booked on Saturday, I'll travel to an out of area practice if
requested.

I will not, however, continue to reserve time if there is no interest.

Please pass this on to the electronically challenged.

									Sir Taras
									anvil@catbox.win.net
									(803)652-3759

The flyer for the November horse/dog/fight all day event in Border Vale Keep
is still available. Send a blank message to knight.flyer@catbox.win.net

---
 * PowerAccess 1.50 If it works, Don't fix it.