harpist needed

Poster: Kendra Rosenberg <ticorp@erols.com>

Noble cousins, I send you Greetings and Good Health:

I am making this request on behalf of a lady who is to be married on the
25th of September 1998 Near the EK/Atlantian border on the Chesapeake
Bay.  She is searching for a gentle who might play either the harp or
the acustic guitar for about one hour prior to the ceremony.  I have
been told the location is Dael sp?/ Friendship Maryland and the ceremony
will commence at four o'clock at Harringtom Harbor.

If you or anyone you know might have an interest, please direct
questions or a response (along with suggested fee) to me at
ticorp@erols.com and I will pass along the information.

Also, if you can think of a list where this might be useful, please
forward it or tell me and I will post it there as well.

Many Thanks For Your Assistance in this Matter

Bhallieriodhan

mka: Kendra R.  ticorp@erols.com