Re: [gdh] Computer stuff

Poster: highmoor@primenet.com (Dorothy Kocher)

>We get in 2-4 _semi trailer_ loads of stuff a week... so the answer to, "Do
>you have...." is, "Somewhere".
>
>I'll happily grab stuff for donations to a group that needs equipment to
>computerize if you a) give me a chance to scrounge, and, b) show up and help
>me dig it out.
>
>									Taras
>									aka Terry

How about a inexpensive system that will run Windows 95?  Pentium preferred.
I don't need a monitor or printer. But I do need something that will run Win
95 for school. Problem is I'm in Phoenix and your somewhere far to the East.

Thanks,
Tamar

              Dorothy J. Kocher
              highmoor@primenet.com

"It's just that the choas has change shape.  The giraffe and the bear have
traded hats, and the bear's switched scraves with the zebra."  -Haruki Murakami