Re: Concerning Duplicate and Multiple Postings

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Donal wrote:

> I have had many instances of postings coming in duplicate or other
multiples
> on the Merry Rose.  Is it a problem with those posting, or is it a
problem
> with whatever software controls the distribution?

One problem is when people hit "reply all".  For example, someone replying
to this post choosing that option will be sending me the message twice.  I
receive it once from the Atlantian list and once directly from the sender.

I don't know why we sometimes get multiple copies from just the list.