Re: welcomes

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

That is what I thought.  However I can only go by what the Acorn says (as far
as "official" events).  I, also, assumed that the reply was about Mabinogi.
Although the weekend was mis-stated.
Aire Faucon is indeed Gastonia, although we have several members that live
there and play, mostly, with the Guardians group and vice versa.

Just wanted to make sure that a potential "newbie" didn't show up at an empty
event.

Duke Logan