nuther needlework track

Poster: Karen@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org (Larsdatter, Karen )

I'm starting to set up some classes for a needlework class at the
next session of the University of Atlantia.  We might be doing a
"dual track" if there is enough interest.

Some of the classes proposed for the needlework track include
repeats of Roxanne's ever-popular blackwork embroidery class, the
"Bayeux and Beyond" (hands-on demo of period stitches), and the
symbolism in period embroidery class as well.  (Descriptions for all
the above available on the U of A 45 roster.)

We're also looking at other class topics as well, including the
exciting world of METAL THREAD EMBROIDERY (aka "Sparkly
Stitches") :)

If you'd like to teach a class in the needlework track(s) for U of A
46, please send me an e-mail (karen@agent.infodata.com).
Thanks!

Karen Larsdatter