Re: *WH* She wins mundane compitions too

Oppsie,   the place where we were when we saw Branwen's mundane entry was the North Carolina State Fair.  The fair runs through this Saturday I think.

Eogan
-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>
To: SCA Atlantia List <atlantia@adm.csc.ncsu.edu>; SCA Windmasters' List <windmasters@netwharf.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 3:38 PM
Subject: *WH* She wins mundane compitions too

Greetings to all and sundry folk,

Those of you who know Lady Branwen Wallis knows does superb fiber stuff, knitting, lace, and so forth.

Well, as my sweetie, Elspeth and I were wondering through the handicraft exibits,  we saw a name we recognized, Tammy Jones.  Well, her entry not only won a blue ribbon (first prize in her catorgory but she also won a huge BEST IN CLASS ribbon.  Vivats for Branwen (Tammy).

Eogan "the archer not the bard" mac Ailpein