Crusade

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

Having fought combat archery for the first time in many many years, I must say
it was great fun.  However, I have to admit that nothing compares to the feeling
of AN ENEMY CORPSE IMPALED AT THE END OF YOUR SPEAR!

I have a particularly strong memory of the last ressurection battle when I was a
couple steps ahead of our line poking and some shieldman on the other side. He
got tired of this and decided to run me down. Luckily I was fast enought to
raise up on my spear, back up and block his blows until 3 Windmasters swordsman
appeared out of nowhere, surrounded him and drove him into the ground. Its quite
a rush to be a part of that kind of well-oiled, fighting machine.

How was the fencing? I would have liked to do that too, but only had so much
time,energy, and space in the van.

What a fun little war!