Uevent bids

Poster: ASmith@psc.gov (Alan Smith)

     Greetings worthy cousins,

     Please know that I am still seeking bids for Unevent, to be held
     February 6th, 1999.  I expect to make a decision by the end of this
     month (October).  We've just had one of the two (count 'em) original
     bidders drop out due to a site scheduling conflict.

     Once again, the site should be easily accessible (ie, to major
     highways), and provide classroom-type space for officer/order
     meetings.

     PLEASE, if you are at all interested in hosting this fun, simple,
     high-visibility event, LET ME KNOW as soon as you can!

     In service,

     Gravesend