addendum to "wedding, need some musical assistance"

Poster: jf12914@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

	I have found that I forgot to put some information into the
message last Tuesday. Please forgive it, I was Verry tired and
I'm a little new at this sort of thing. The date of the wedding will be
the 28th of May,1999, in the evening(7:00-11:00). Franklin, NC is
about a 45-55 minute drive from Asheville,  60 minutes from Cherokee, 30
minutes from the Georgia border, and 3 or so hours from Charlotte.My
mundane name is Jennifer and I can be contacted at (828)293-9244.
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call. The best time to
reach me is between 10 and 11 at night and 8 and 9 in the morning. For
everyone who emailed me with advice, thanks once again. :o)
					 Deirdre