[fwd] EK: EK Auction online and OPEN!

Poster: James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain <alasdair.maciain@snet.net>

The proceeds from this auction go the East Kingdom's travel fund.  Bids
from outside the Eastrealm are welcome, too....

>From: "Household Account (check signature)" <wyvern@megahits.com>
>To: sca-east@indra.com, toscano@uconect.net
>Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:35:34 -0400
>Subject: EK: EK Auction online and OPEN!
>
>-Poster: "Household Account (check signature)" <wyvern@megahits.com>
>
>Let the bidding begin, the 2nd EK Auction is online and ready to
>accept your bids...
>
>It can be found at:
>
>http://www.wyvernhall.com/sca/guestbook/auction.html
>
>There are 30 items on the block with room for more.  Bid early, bid
>often! (Bidding closes at noon on December 3, 1998.)
>
>If you are a donor and I have misspelled your name or described
>your item poorly, please let me know!  Also, if you have pictures of
>your items, I can display them on the auction site.
>
>(IMPORTANT:  If you already bid prior to the official opening, be
>sure to verify that your bid has been properly recorded.  Some
>items have been moved or split into multiple entries since the
>sneak preview.)
>
>Macsen

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable