Crown Tourney feast full again

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>

Greetings, again!  =)

I think I've posted more to the Merry Rose in the past two weeks than in the whole past
year!

Anyway, just to let everyone know, the feast for Crown Tourney is sold out for the second
time. We have a small waiting list now as well. However, there are always a few
cancellations, so if you were planning to send a check, go ahead and send it anyway, we'll
put you on the waiting list. Let us know if you have any questions!

Yours in Service,
Lady Muireann ni Riordain
Lady Gwendolen ferch Cadwaladr ap Rhys