Kingdom Tapes available

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

There have been several requests for copies of _Fair_Lady_Atlantia_ lately (that
kingdom fundraiser tape with a great title track :-). I have recently gotten a
batch and have some available. You can get them at our merchant booth "Between
the Worlds" for $10 (with songbook). The next few events we will be at are
Celtic New Year Massacre, Windmasters' Hill Baronial Champions Tourney, and 12th
Night.

I believe Gypsy Peddlar still has some copies too.