Crown List

Poster: ASmith@psc.gov (Alan Smith)

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose, greetings!

Crown Tournament is fast approaching, and I thought I would share with
you the following information, for those who are intending to fight and
have recently renewed their memberships (I've tried to get in touch with
all of you, but haven't made contact with all).

As of April the Board clarified the definition of "positive
confirmation" of membership required for participation in Crown
Tournaments.  The relevant section now reads:

Governing & Policy Decision #4

".Positive confirmation consists of a valid membership card, appearance
of a name with a valid membership on a printout from the Registry, a
membership label issued by the SCA corporate office showing the name and
expiration date, or a postcard or letter from the Registry confirming
that the membership has been received."

Photocopies, faxes and so on are no longer acceptable as proof of
membership.

Just a little bit of bureaucracy from the head kingdom bureaucrat!

In service,

Gravesend