re Lincolnton NC/Aire Faucon

Poster: BirchHeart@aol.com

Greetins......
well, the move to Lincolnton has become a reality---signed a lease today! So,
Jennifer---email me date & time of next meeting.......

Thanks Dryw, for all your help and advice, but I think I'll attend the group
closest to my home for now. I'm excited to be moving, or I will be soon as I
stop dreading the actual process!

Forgive me if I'm a bit silent during these pre-occupied days.........all have
a Blessed Samhain; if anyone goes to the pagan gathering in Asheville, I'll be
there!

BB
Beth