[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
Northern Region Principality Meeting Nov 8
Poster: David KUIJT <email@example.com>
November 8 Principality Meeting
Date and Time:
The November meeting will be held at 1:00 PM on Sunday, November 8, 1998.
Note that this is earlier than our more usual 2:00 PM start time.
Falls Church Presbyterian Church, 225 East Broad Street, Falls Church, VA
Spread the Word:
We are very sorry for the short notice, and apologize for any scheduling
difficulty this causes. We have mailed out this notice in text form to
everyone who receives the bulletin. Please feel free to print out this
notice, hand out copies at meetings or at Crown Tourney, and otherwise
assist us in getting the word out. Thank you.
* Find your best route to the inner loop of Rt. 495, the Capital Beltway.
* Take Exit 9B, Route 66, EAST.
* Exit onto Washington Blvd./Lee Highway (Rt. 29) exit #69. At the light,
go Right onto Lee Highway (Rt. 29)
* Follow Lee Highway 0.5 miles to Broad Street (Route 7). Turn left onto
East Broad Street.
* Go 0.2 miles, passing the church on your left, and turn left onto N.
* Turn left into the church parking lot. Meeting will be in the
Fellowship Hall. This is the basement under the Sanctuary.
Count Thorbrandr will chair this meeting. At the time of making up this
mailing, the following topics were on the agenda, not necessarily in this
* State of the Movement Report. A brief overview of what's been happening
since the last meeting.
* Vote of Confidence. Recently the issue of expanding, or restructuring,
the Steering Committee has arisen again. We (the steering
committee) do not see this as productive. However, the Steering
Committee has no authority without the support of the peo ple.
The Steering Committee would like to verify that it still has
that support; if it does not, the current steering committee
will step down.
* Northern Regional Twelfth Night. Status report.
* New Committee formation. Inreach and Outreach committees.
* Laws and Heraldry Committee status reports
The Barony of Ponte Alto will be holding a Demo at the same site in the
early evening after the Principality Meeting; we would like to encourage
people to consider attending and participating at the demo also. For
information about the demo, please conta ct Thomas de Grey (Terry
Johnson), either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 703-383-1458.
List Archives, FAQ, FTP: http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org/
Admin. requests: email@example.com