Northern Region Principality Meeting Nov 8

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

November 8 Principality Meeting

Date and Time:
The November meeting will be held at 1:00 PM on Sunday, November 8, 1998.
Note that this is earlier than our more usual 2:00 PM start time.

Location:
Falls Church Presbyterian Church, 225 East Broad Street, Falls Church, VA
22046

Spread the Word:
We are very sorry for the short notice, and apologize for any scheduling
difficulty this causes.  We have mailed out this notice in text form to
everyone who receives the bulletin.  Please feel free to print out this
notice, hand out copies at meetings or at Crown Tourney, and otherwise
assist us in getting the word out.  Thank you.

Directions:
* Find your best route to the inner loop of Rt. 495, the Capital Beltway.

* Take Exit 9B, Route 66, EAST.

* Exit onto Washington Blvd./Lee Highway (Rt. 29) exit #69.  At the light,
go Right onto Lee Highway (Rt. 29)

* Follow Lee Highway 0.5 miles to Broad Street (Route 7).  Turn left onto
East Broad Street.

* Go 0.2 miles, passing the church on your left, and turn left onto N.
Fairfax Street.

* Turn left into the church parking lot.  Meeting will be in the
Fellowship Hall.  This is the basement under the Sanctuary.

Meeting Topics:

Count Thorbrandr will chair this meeting.  At the time of making up this
mailing, the following topics were on the agenda, not necessarily in this
order:

* State of the Movement Report.  A brief overview of what's been happening
	since the last meeting.

* Vote of Confidence.  Recently the issue of expanding, or restructuring,
	the Steering Committee has arisen again.  We (the steering
	committee) do not see this as productive.  However, the Steering
	Committee has no authority without the support of the peo ple.
	The Steering Committee would like to verify that it still has
	that support; if it does not, the current steering committee
	will step down.

* Northern Regional Twelfth Night.  Status report.

* New Committee formation.  Inreach and Outreach committees.

* Laws and Heraldry Committee status reports

After-meeting Demo:

The Barony of Ponte Alto will be holding a Demo at the same site in the
early evening after the Principality Meeting; we would like to encourage
people to consider attending and participating at the demo also.  For
information about the demo, please conta ct Thomas de Grey (Terry
Johnson), either by email at greytom@juno.com or by phone at 703-383-1458.