Re: Northern Region Principality Meeting Nov 8

Poster: greytom@juno.com

The Demo that Earl Dafydd is referring to is a combination A&S/feast demo
that Ponte Alto is  putting on for the church.  If you are interested in
attending, please let me know.  The feast is being prepared by Winifred
Corbet de Wynterwood.  It is also free.  Falls Church Presbyterian Church
is paying for the food, we just need to provide the service (and there
will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy the meal.)    However, this
also means that there is a limit to the number of people who can sit in
on the feast.  If you are interested in attending, we would love to have
you.  Just please let me know before hand so I can keep track of how many
people we have.

Yours in service,
Thomas de Grey