Re: Membership in SCA

Poster: Denise McMahon <baroness@stierbach.org>

Robert J Welenc wrote:

> Hold on there, O Excellency!  Howard County is Lochmere, not Bright
> Hills.

<Sounds of Her Excellency giving herself a good smack in the head!>

D'oh! *Knew* I shouldn't have slept through that Knowne World
Geography lesson at Baroness School! sheesh! My apologies!
Glad that someone with a clue caught it. :) Thanks for pointing
that good gentle in the right direction.

I think I'll just go back to counting the cattle now....

Cheers!

-Rowan Berran