a bit of guidance, please..

Poster: vtaltos@earthlink.net

Good gentles of Atlantia...
    The email address below belongs to a lady who resides near DC.  She
travelled this past weekend to the Celtic New Year event held in deepest
Sylvan Aethelmearc, as she was unable to find anything else closer to
her home.  She <and, I believe her Lord> has an intense interest in
calligraphy and illumination and is quite interested in getting more
involved, although she had no idea how to get started.  My brain shut
down, and I forgot to give her the Atlantian homepage, although I did
retain some minor semblance of mind and accepted her email address with
the promise that I should pass it on to you good gentles with the
request that someone in the local area please contact her with
information regarding the happenings nearer their abode.
    I thank you all for your patience and assistance... her address is
cfowler@lowassociates.com
    May the winds of fate be warm upon fair Atlantia..
    in Service..
    Malcolm