FW: 12th night hotel info

Poster: Dominica Harlan <DHarlan@RodgersBuilders.com>

Greetings to all from the Autocrats of Kingdom 12th Night!

Due to circumstances beyond our control but likely ascribable to the dark
powers afoot at Samhain, the basic hotel information did not make it into
the Acorn. We humbly request all of you to pass this message on to your
groups and to those of your acquaintance who are email-deprived. If you
have any questions, please contact me, Ceara, at (704) 556-7173;
Dharlan@rodgersbuilders.com; or 4615-B Colony Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226.

 We shall post the full event flyer Very Soon (tm) via this medium, and in
the next Acorn. If you have any other immediate questions, please consult
the contact info in the November Acorn. One other reminder: if you want to
be sure of the details for the Royal Bard or Kingdom Armourer competitions,
please contact the current holders of those titles, Lady Ysolt la Bretonne
and Baron Heinrich von Kreiner (see regnum or Acorn for contact info);
those wishing to compete in the A&S Period Accessories competition should
consult Baroness Genevieve d'Aquitaine, KMoAS.

Yours in service,
Ceara ingen an Fear-fearainne
Deputy Autocrat, Kingdom 12th Night
Isenfiri in exile in the
Canton of the Guardians of the Sacred Stone

We have made a group reservation at the Howard Johnson Inn on 122 W.
Woodlawn, Charlotte, NC. Reservations need to be made by calling (704)
527-1620 or 1-800-446-4656, no later than December 20, 1998. Say that you
are with the Society for Creative Anachronism/SCA. Whether you get a room
with one king-sized bed or two double beds, the price is $47.04, tax
included. We have arranged for a hotel banquet room to use as a general
post-revel area, and the hotel is only 1.2 miles from the site, surrounded
by restaurants. Please mention whether you have made your hotel reservation
when sending your event reservation to the 12th Night Troll, Lady Dryw
MacMorcat (see Acorn for contact info). Reserve early and there will be
room enough for everyone to stay in the same hotel.

Directions to the hotel:

>From the North and East: Take your best route to I-85 South, towards
Charlotte. Follow it all the way into Charlotte and take the exit for the
Billy Graham Parkway. Turn left at the exit and go to the intersection of
the Parkway/Woodlawn and I-77, about ## miles. Go straight through the
intersection and the hotel will be on your left, behind an IHOP pancake
house.

>From the North and West:  Take your best route to I-77 South, towards
Charlotte. Follow it all the way into Charlotte and take exit 6A, Woodlawn.
Go left at the top of the exit and the hotel will be on your left, behind
an IHOP pancake house.

>From the South: Take your best route to I-77 or I-85 North and follow the
corresponding directions above.