Northern Principality comments

Poster: David Weese <dweese@crosslink.net>

Greetings to all.

I thought that would get everyones attention.  I've only been reading
this newsletter a short while.  In that time I've noticed that most of
the posts are like fruits and vegetables.  They're good, nutrious and
provide the good things we all need to be healthy people.

But that's not why I wrote this.  I wanted to throw a candy bar into the
mix.  I'm hoping to see some good comments from this.

I have my opinion on the whole thing.  I just wanted to see what
everyone else had to say.

Helmut Kreuger