Re: [aten-list] AMJ Estrella XV

Poster: DenaCady@aol.com

Greetings All,

There will be a women only hardsuit tournament at Estrella war on Friday
evening.  This does not include men who dress up as women.  The idea is to
give women fighters a chance to fight other women in a more formal setting and
to show their skill at arms on a level playing field (Women are built a little
differently, if you hadn't noticed).  I encourage all women fighters to
contact me at this address for more information.

I hope all will attend to support the brave women fighters and the hope is
that this will become a war tradition.

Mistress Lorelei,  Duchess Lockehaven
Atenveldt