Crown Tourney Lost & Found

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>

Greetings to all!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at Crown Tournament. Vivant for our new Prince and
Princess, Stephan and Niobe!

Now I must ask you all to ask yourselves a very important question:

"Did I leave anything behind at Crown Tourney?"

Here is the list of unclaimed lost and found items that are currently taking up space in my
living room:

ceramic mug
pair of small clasps with chain
beads (bardic display token)
blue cloak (left on field)
multicolored modern sweater (black, blue, red, green)
pair of modern black shoes
plaid napkin
black wool cloak with white flecks
pair of knit dark green gloves
oval brass plate
a glass
black wook cloak
navy wool poncho
black leather gloves with bunny fur trim
brass penannular brooch
pair of folding chairs with umbrella-like handles (left on field)
tablet woven favor (black, white, red)
small greenish basket with needlework supplies

Please check this list and see if any of these items might be yours. Feel free to contact
me to make arrangements to get them back. I will bring any items I still have to Kingdom
Twelfth Night, and you may pick them up there if that is more convenient. I am still
undecided as to what to do with any items unclaimed after Twelfth Night. They may be
auctioned off for the benefit of the Kingdom, or donated to a loaner closet.

Thanks!
Yours in Service,
--Muireann ni Riordain