[Fwd: Was: Re: Please read this.... (( LONG ))]

Another one.  Sorry, guys.

Brenna

---- Begin included message ----

> i Why is it any warmer in the ball pit
> than anywhere else in the playground?  (Come to think of it, I've
> never seen an outdoor ball pit.  I had to read this story twice to
> see that it was reportedly outdoors, because I was thinking "How
> could rattlesnakes get into the building?")
>
> Alanna

Actually, come to VA Beach.  McDonald's at Chimney Hill Shopping center has
an outdoor ball pit (and indeed the entire play area).  There are others.
I saw a few in FL.  They usually had signs up about the large reptiles that
were apt to come ashore, so guess how much they got used...go figure.

Brenna

---- End included message ----