Re: 101 things not to do as a Evil Dark Overlord

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

>Speaking of Evil Dark Overlord lists. Anyone have the list of 101
things not
>to do as an Evil Dark Overlord. I heard some of it quoted at a armor
making
>get together in Marinus back when I used to fight, and would love a
copy.
>Tristan ap Elwin

Wrong list, Tristan.  It's SCAHRLDS that's discussing Evil Overlords.

However, here is the URL:  http://www.eviloverlord.com -- the Evil
Overlord apparently
likes to keep things simple.

This leads you to the first 100 items of the list.  Those that didn't
make the first cut are  in Dungeons A and B.

A sample:

5.  The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on
the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the
Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box.

Alanna
Minion aspiring to trusted lieutenant.