Re: Vicious circle...

Poster: Corey R <stagepin3@yahoo.com>

---Steve Schell <sschell@hepc.com> wrote:

> Poster: "Steve Schell" <sschell@hepc.com>
>
> Gentles,
>
> Is it just my office server, or has everyone gotten my helm post a
half
> dozen times?
>
> Eideard a' clachair
> mka Steven Schell

Yea, I've gotten it a couple times too. And I'm wondering if anyone
else is getting posts 2-4 days late (it's quite interesting to read
respnoces first....) or is it just Yahoo!?

Thanks,

Corey

"name under construction, persona under construction, hell I'm still
filling out the membership form...." :)
==
"Do you suppose, do you really suppose that any thinking
being could survive for seven thousand years without going
insane unless it possessed a sense of humor?"
        -Dire McCann
from Unholy Allies by Robert Weinberg