What would bring a knight shame?

Poster: Bob & Diana Cosby <cosby@erols.com>

       I'd like to thank Lady Anne de Cygne Noir who graciously invited
me to her house for today's practice and get together.  (The cheesecake
was delicious!)  Everyone I met was so nice and explained many aspects
of the medieval era.  Thank you all.  The fighting practice was a
tremendous learning experience, and needless to say, I came away with
yet another story idea.  Lady Rosine, a pleasure to meet you, and again,
thank you for your assistance for the Chesapeake Romance Writers.
     I have another question please.  What would bring a knight great
shame, one he'd want to keep hidden?  Thank you very much in advance for
your replies.  I sincerely thank you all for your tremendous support in
my research.
Ha det sa bra,
Diana Cosby
cosby@erols.com