Big Map O' Atlantia, cont.

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

Greetings, all!  Sorry if this missive ends up as duplicates in
anyone's mailbox; it just means that you are well-connected with
regards to email. ;-)

As some of you may know, I've been working on a Big Map O' Atlantia for
some time, and had a little free time finally after the holidays to do
some more work on it.  If you are interested, it's at:

	http://www.spiaggia.org/resources/map

Currently all Baronies, Shire and Cantons are deliniated (if not
actually labelled yet).  I've been working off the (understandably
terse) locations given in the Acorn, so if you see something violently
out of whack with reality, please let me know, and I'll nudge the map
boundaries back into something a little more close to reality.

In addition, for legibility's sake, the smallest area deliniated is
generally a county, so, for example, if a canton is listed as the city
of Pickelseburg, NC, I generally put it on the map as occupying the
entirety of the county it sits within, unless I had infomation to the
contrary.

Thanks in advance,
Seigneur Julien de Montfort