Re: Edmund Blair Leighton

Poster: "Bonne of Traquair" <oftraquair@hotmail.com>

>For those of you who have been following this and would like to see the
>picture being discussed  Check out the link below
>
>http://www.celtic-twilight.com/artists/leighton_edmund_blair/leighton.htm
>
>-James

Great! For Christmas, my daughter received a mini-dress with a
reproduction of a painting of a lady in a boat and I could not remember
the name of "that guy who paints all the dreamy medieval pictures".  Now
I don't have to keep wracking my brain for the name of the artist,
though if anyone knows the title of the painting on her dress, it would
be nice to know.  Thank you.

Bonne