Tax Forms

Poster: DebSiobhan@aol.com

Greetings from Siobhan O'Riordain, Kingdom Exchequer.

I have had a couple of inquiries, so I wanted to let all groups know that tax
forms have gone out, though not as early as the Acorn letter would lead one to
believe.

Forms were mailed 1/8 and should arrive by the middle of this week.

If you are an exchequer and do not receive your forms contact me ASAP.

Remember I will be available at Unevent to answer questions and help get tax
forms filled out.  If you want assistance be sure to bring all of your
records.  In addition we will be having a 'regular' meeting, see the Acorn for
times.