RE: Twelfth Night!

Poster: Kofryna the Goatherd <kofryna@geocities.com>

I would like to add my congratulations to the 12th Night autocrats and
staff. We had a great time, and it was well worth braving the elements for
those of us who came from the frozen northern tundras.

For all those who were not there, let it be known that we are now the
Incipient Barony of Highland Foorde, following Their Majesties' gracious
acceptance of our petition. The Elevation and Investiture is scheduled for
Highland River Melees, on June 18-20, in Hagerstown, MD. On behalf of the
populace of Highland Foorde, I extend a cordial invitation to the people of
Atlantia to come join us in celebrating the inauguration of Atlantia's
newest Barony!

Regards,

Lady Kofryna the Goatherd,
Seneschal,Highland Foorde