Re: Silk (was: Re: Really Cheap Fabric....)

Poster: "L. Ray Sunderlin" <ray@janrix.com>

> Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>
>
> I buy silk mostly for dyeing or painting.  This means it is white or
> natural.  I don't have the contact info here with me at work, but some
> of the good suppliers are Dharma Trading Co. and Rupert, Gibbon, and
> Spider.  Both in California.  These are much cheaper than the local
> merchants.
> Sveva
> (collector of fabrics)
{Snipage}

Here's the URL for Dharma Trading Co.

Dharma Trading for Tie-dye, Batik, Dye, Fabric Paint, and Fiber Arts
Supplies

http://www.dharmatrading.com/

Request their free catalouge, it's fill of info.

YIS,  Hargrove the Wanderer
--
___

  "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
   from mediocre minds."
     -Albert Einstein-

   L. Ray Sunderlin  ray@janrix.com   73 de KD4EVR   ICQ# 3102499
   The Masquerade WILL be upheld in  Fayetteville, North Carolina.