1/15/99 Ponte Alto Evening Fighter practice Cancelled.

Poster: "Boroghul Khara" <boroghul@bellatlantic.net>

To those who receive multiple copies of this message, you have my apologies.

Due to the weather, Fairfax County Public Schools just cancelled all evening
activities.  This means that our Thursday Evening Site will be closed as
well. Please pass this along to those without Email access.

Yours,

Boroghul Khara       | MKA Grey Randall
Knight Marshal       | IT Department
Ponte Alto; Atlantia | Praxis, Inc.