Next Sunday, January 24th

Poster: Denise McMahon <baroness@stierbach.org>

Your pardon if you receive this more than once, it's being sent to a variety
of email lists.

This is a reminder that next Sunday, January 24, 1999, the Barony of Stierbach
is happy to host a Fighter Practice for all the fighters of this area and most
particularly for those folks who live in the Baronies of Ponte Alto, Stierbach
and the Shire of Highland Foorde.

The site will be the same site we used for Holiday Faire last November-
directions will be at the bottom of this message. If you are going to Northern
Regional 12th Night, this may very well be on your way home!

We have the nice, warm, *indoor* gym from 12 noon to about 4pm.  We will
have space for heavy weapons, rapier and archery. With some luck, we may
even have a thrown weapons range outdoors with the archery range,  if the
weather isn't too fierce!

His Highness, Stephan of Bellatrix will be there, so please take this opportunity
to come out and introduce yourself! The practice begins at Noon and will run
until about 4pm. After the practice, there will be a Northern Regional
Principality
meeting and we will need some help getting the chairs out and arranged for the
meeting. Please lend a hand, if you can.

If you have any questions please send email to this address or call Baron Ivan
or
Baroness Rowan at 703/ 450-8092 before 10pm please! For information about
The Northern Regional Principality meeting please contact Baroness Ekaterina
of Bright Hills at ekaterinav@aol.com.

Directions: Take your best route to I-95 in Virginia, Exit 156 (South of the
Washington Beltway). Take Dale City Boulevard (Route 784) west to Minnieville
Road. Turn left on Minnieville Road (Route 640). Turn Left on Cardinal Drive
(Landmark: Two Churches on the Left Hand Side). Turn Right on Waterway Drive.
Turn Right onto Spring Branch Blvd. (Landmark: Fire Station). Turn Right onto
Tallowwood Drive. The school will be on the right. If you have an ADC map of
Prince William County, the school is on map 21, grid B6. On-site telephone
number is 703/407-5607 and is good for that day only after 12 noon.

I look forward to seeing you there!

In service to Atlantia, and the fair Barony of Stierbach,

-Rowan Berran McDowell
Baroness of Stierbach