Re: sca kids (long - copy of original thread)

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

At 02:02 PM 1/16/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Poster: ALREKR <ALREKR@prodigy.net>
>I have been really enjoying the stories about the children's
>perceptions of our hobby, and was planning to save them, until this
>infernal machine crashed and I lost every bit. If anyone happens to
>still have what was posted, and would re-share with me ( or share some
>new tales), I would be truly delighted and most thankful!
>					In Service
>					    and Smiles,
>					         Adeliza

Well, I guess being a procrastinator  has its uses!  I haven't gotten
around to clearing out my trash mailbox, (there are messages from November
in there....).   I think I've gotten most of them - the Subject Header was
changed a couple of times and I only looked under the most likely once I
had sorted it.

Hope this helps.

Jocetta