Crown Tourney Lost and Found - reprise

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>

Back by popular demand! OK, not really...

But in any case, since the appearance of Crown Tourney Lost and Found items at Kingdom
Twelfth Night was not particularly well-publicized (my bad), we will be bringing the rest of
the items to Northern Region Twelfth Night. If you didn't know about it earlier, or couldn't
make it to K12N, here is a second chance to reclaim your lost stuff. Anything still hanging
around after this weekend will be donated to either Silver Key or Salvation Army, depending
on the type of item (SCA or modern). Really, I mean it this time.   =)

Thanks!
Yours in Service,
--Muireann