Re: Reccomendations/Suggestions regarding Armories?

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Julien de Montfort wrote:

> Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>
>
> Greets, all -- I was looking at some of the commercial SCA-related
> armories out there, and I was wondering if anyone has had dealings with
> or otherwise would be able to give me their opinions on any of the
> following suppliers/armorers:
>
> Chivalry Sports
> http://www.renstore.com/index.shtml
>
> Waldryk's Arms & Armor
> http://members.tripod.com/~waldryks/catalog.html
>
> The Lonely Mountain Forge
> http://members.aol.com/gijchar/sca.htm
>
> Fletcher Armory
> http://www.christianfletcher.com/html/clothesset.html
>
> Anything would be appreciated.  No point in spending any money on these
> folks if their customers haven't been satisfied in the past. ;-)
>
> Julien

> Seigneur Julien de Montfort                  De sable, seme d'hermines
> "Solum Dice Nullus Sunt Suficio"                  d'or, un caid argent
> Seneschal, Web Minister, pursuivant@large
> Canton de Spiaggia Levantina                   http://www.spiaggia.org
> Bright Hills, Atlantia                             julien@spiaggia.org

Just in case. Don't deal with Tim Jensen of GFArmory, or if he is now
disassociated, he is also known as Yoshi or Toshi, or Tengu's Forge.
I'm out about $90 personally. I'm told his mother was paying off
folks MC bills. Unfortunately I sent him a personal check after he
talked me into it. It's been more than a year and a half.
Can't count the excuses, etc. Heard he was moving to the Midrealm.

Magnus