Hoaxes and chain letters

Poster: Mark Mettler <mettler@bulloch.net>

To be as helpful as possible, and to help the unwitting NET newby (and
apparently some less than savvy vets) I send you these internet
addresses and ask you use them frequently before send these aggravating
urban legends to members of your e-mail address book.

http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACChainLetters.html
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html

Use these web bookmarks to make sure you are not spreading lies and
wasting precious bandwidth. (Not pointing any fingers, but we all seem
to be gullible from time to time.)

--
"il est bon de frotter et limer notre cervelle contre celle d'autrui."