University of Atlantia

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Gentle friends,

The catalog for the next session of University (to be held on February 27th
in the Barony of Sacred Stone (Albemarle, NC)) is now available!!  It can
be viewed online at the Kingdom University website at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/atlantia/university_atlantia.html
and paper copies will be available at various events including Northern
Regional Twelfth Night and Unevent.

Please pre-register to avoid lines at check-in and missing the class
you desperately want!!

In addition, we have hotel blocks reserved at the following two hotels.
Reservations must be made by the dates listed, as it is RACE WEEK in NC and
rooms are going fast.  Mention the SCA to get one of the blocked rooms.
The blocks will be released after the listed dates.

Comfort Inn
735 NC 24/27 Bypass E
Albemarle, NC 28001
(704) 938-6990
Block of 20 rooms reserved for February 26th and February 27th.  Double @
$56.95.  Must be called in and reserved by individuals with CC by February
1st.

Lion Inn
2312 US Hwy 52 N
Albemarle, NC  28001
(704) 982-3939
Block of 16 Doubles @ $36.58 and a Block of 12 Singles @ $27.95. Must be
called in and reserved by individuals with CC by February 21st.

Online reservations for University classes are accepted at
university@atlantia.sca.org

In addition there are still spaces available to teach (although obviously
the classes won't be in the catalog!) - instructors may contact me at the
address above.

Yours,

Keilyn
Chancellor