RE:whats in a name...gift

OK then, here is my gift to the list

The name of Fritz gives you a very idealistic nature. Your desire for
peace and harmony causes you to withdraw from
> situations where there is friction and acrimony. You are quite reserved and inclined to feel sensitive and self-conscious,
> even though you strive to appear poised and confident. Being rather secretive in many ways, and not liking people to pry
> into your affairs, restricts opportunities for friendship; not until you feel you can trust others do you open up to them. The
> desire to help others and the generous side of your nature attract those who take advantage of you. You lack the
> necessary aggressiveness for business success. While you lack verbal expression and spontaneity under this name, you
> have a natural literary ability and writing comes easily to you. You also have a deep appreciation of nature and all the
> finer things in life. Weaknesses in the health arising from the use of this name affect the respiratory organs, and the
> nervous system.

"They who cannot laugh at themselves, have no business laughing at
others."

Fritz Justus Fritz
                                   [Image]

Fritz

[...]

Fritz:

                                   [Image]

        You can also obtain a FREE verbal analysis by clicking here.

                                   [Image]

                                   [Image]

For further information on the Kabalarian Philosophy™, please contact us at
info@kabalarians.com, by phone in Vancouver, BC at 604-263-9551, or by fax
at 604-263-5514.

  Analyze another name   Free Verbal Analysis   Add my name!         [Image]

                                   [Image]

[Image]
                                                                     [Image]