Calling all Bards!

Poster: "William T. Fleming" <gorp@erols.com>

Most good and worthy cousins,

I have been tasked by their Royal Highnesses, Stephan of Bellatrix and
Niobe Lais of Bellatrix, to find bards who are willing and able to
perform before each of their courts.  In order for me to carry out this
feat I shall need your help.  If any of you, my most precious cousins,
are willing to aid me please forward to me the following information.

	- Your name
	- Your location (mundane and society)
	- Your area of specialty (singing, storytelling, instrumental, etc.)
	- Any special instructions for contacting you.

I swear, upon my honor, that I shall not ask you to perform at the last
minute or travel vast distances.  You will be doing me a favor by
consenting to perform when it is convenient for you.

Even if you should not wish to perform for their Highnesses' courts, I
would apreciate having contact information from as many of you as are
willing to send it to me.  I am new to Atlantia and have met only a
handful of you so far.

Please send all information to <gorp@erols.com> or call (301)208-0235 or
snail-mail to...
	William T. Fleming
	9921 Tambay Court
	Gaithersburg, MD 20886

If there is ever anything I can do to assist you do not hesitate to
contact me.

I remain your loyal servant,

--Lord Ruaidhri an Cu, Royal Bard of Atlantia
(just call me Rory)