Re: mail daemon

Poster: "L. Ray Sunderlin" <ray@janrix.com>

Apparently the Mailer Daemon Is sending its error messages out to the
list instead of to the list owner/operator.  I would hazard a guess that
it will be cleared up soon.  If you look all the error messages are
about messages giong to the same address, basicly one error message for
every posting to the list.

YIS,  Hargrove the Wanderer

--
___

  "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
   from mediocre minds."
     -Albert Einstein-

   L. Ray Sunderlin  ray@janrix.com   73 de KD4EVR   ICQ# 3102499
   The Masquerade WILL be upheld in  Fayetteville, North Carolina.