Dance Practice Update

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Just a friendly reminder, there is NO Northern dance practice scheduled for
this weekend.  This is a 5th Sunday, and we only dance on 1st and 3rds.  :)

The next Northern dance practice will be on Sunday, February 7th, the day
after Unevent.  The tentative list of dances (which are, of course, subject to
change) are:

- Earl of Salisbury Pavanne
- Heart's Ease
- Gathering Peascods
- Hole In the Wall (a sharking "how-to" class)
- Fine Companion
- Petit Vriens
- Rufty Tufty
- Picking Up Sticks
- Rostoboli Gioioso (*if* I've got the music, and please forgive my spelling)
- Road to the Isles OR Korobuska OR Female Sailor (by popular choice)

As always, detailed information, directions, and FAQs can be had at:
<http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/dance.htm>

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (Ken Buzzard,
SCAVard@aol.com, 301-737-0437) or my partner in crime (Jess Kravetz,
SCAEtain@aol.com, 410-997-0991)

-Vard