Re: Hi, Ho, Highnesses

Poster: Gwen Maxson <Gwen@Maxson.com>

The email alias' prince@atlantia.sca.org and
princess@atlantia.sca.org are both setup to go to
their Highness' personal email accounts. More than
likely they may have received it only in the past
few days as the mail problem that effected the
Merry Rose also effected the royal aliases. You
might try sending the message again to make sure
it made it.

In Service,
Lady Gwendolen =)
Deputy Kingdom Chronicler