Newest Members of the Order of the Pelican

Poster: Ann & Les Shelton <sheltons@conterra.com>

Please raise your glasses in a toast to our Baron and Baroness, Corwyn
Wodeward and Deirdre Morgan, who were elevated into the Order of the
Pelican this weekend at Mannanon MacLair.

We in Nottinghill Coill have long enjoyed the fruits of the labor of
these fine nobles and are proud to call them Peers of the Realm.

I know their friends here in the Tavern will join me in a rousing,

VIVAT!

Baroness Anne le Coeur