On-line OP Updated

Poster: "Jay R. Shaner" <konrad@mail.fred.net>

Greetings from Konrad, Clerk of the Precedence,

Finally, the on-line Order of Precedence has been updated.  The
OP is current through the reign of Michael and Seonaid.  The Op
can be found at:  http://op.atlantia.sca.org/

Sorry for the delay in getting the update on-line I had some scribal
problems with translating from the common language to the
language of the web (Gatesian problems).  Hopefully, I have the
problems repaired and the next update will be more timely.

Regards,
Konrad