Re: Sources for Canvas

Poster: Alan MacNeill <gormofberra@yahoo.com>

---Toscano Sandra L <Sandra.Toscano@APG.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL> wrote:
> I know this topic came up some months back, but I've misplaced the
info.
> I'm looking
> for sources for canvas, specifically Sunforger or a sunforger type of
> canvas. Information on service,
> price, quality if available would be greatly appreciated as well.

I realize this is a hideous breach of listequette, but "ME TOO!"

Which brings me to ask something that's been troubling my mind for as
long as I've been on the Merry Rose.  Whenever someone asks a question
asking for information, the response is nearly always someone posting
"Responded to privately".

That's a good idea for stuff like "What is so and so's phone number, I
need to contact him/her".  The questioner only needs one response, and
the list doesn't need to know, most likely.  But, it seems to be
overused here.

What about those sorts of questions that actually might be of interest
to a larger audience than the one person who asked first.  The current
question, for one, would probably be of interest not just to myself
and the first poster, but anyone pondering pavillion construction this
year.

Just a random thought from

Gorm of Berra
gormofberra@mindspring.com