Re: Unevent

Poster: Timothy Carter <gunther@visi.net>

Jhan Knebel wrote:

> Poster: Jhan Knebel <rixende@dasia.net>
>
> Could someone please post directions to Unevent please?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Rixende

Directions to Unevent, taken from the Kingdom of Atlantia link to
Atlantian Events...

Directions:

FROM I-95: Take exit 54, Temple Ave. At the light at the bottom of the
ramp, turn right and go under the Interstate. Go through SIX traffic
lights. You will cross the Appomattox River after the 3rd light. (After
the 5th light, do NOT bear to the right following signs for "Fort Lee".
Go straight).  After going through the 6th light, you will enter Fort
Lee. Once you pass the guardhouse, turn right at the 2nd light onto A
Avenue. Mifflin Hall is a large brick building, and will be on your left
at the
corner of 21st and A Ave. Park in large parking lot behind the building.

FROM I-295: Take exit 9B, Route 36 (Hopewell). Go through 3 lights and
turn left at the 4th light to enter Fort Lee. Once you pass the
guardhouse, turn right at the 2nd light onto A Avenue. Mifflin Hall is a
large brick building and will be on your left at the corner of 21st and
A Ave. Park in the large lot behind the building.

FROM I-85: As I-85 ends, you are directed onto I-95 North. Take the
immediate exit onto Route 36 towards Fort Lee. (If you miss this exit,
proceed to exit 54 and follow direction for I-95 above).  Drive through
Petersburg on Route 36. After you pass the entrance to the Petersburg
Battlefield Park, turn right at the first light into Fort Lee (Lee
Avenue) and move into the left lane. Turn left at the light onto A
Avenue. Mifflin Hall is a large brick building, and will be on your
right at the corner of 21st and A Ave. Park in large parking lot behind
the building.

Hope this helps...

Gunther von Lindenwald